Ron Bert – MSW, RSW
Simcoe (Main Office)
39 Kent St. North
Simcoe, N3Y 3S1
Ron Bert has a Master of Social Work degree and is a registered Social Worker. He is a member of the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers. Ron has been active as a social worker for over 40 years.
During his career, Ron has worked with children, youth, adults, couples and families. Ron is trained in Brief Solution Focused Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, as well as Gambling Intervention and Therapy with clients of all ages.
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy
- Level 1 & 2 Gottman Marital Therapy
- Gambling Intervention
- Adult and children Mental Health issues
- Individual & couples relationships
- Anxiety & Stress
- Alcohol & Gambling Addictions